Sariska Tiger Reserve
2 N / 3 Days
About Sariska Tiger Reserve
Sariska Tiger Reserve based in the Alwar district of Rajasthan is one of the famous national parks of Rajasthan known for its tiger sightings after Ranthambore. The topography of the Sariska National park is mostly arid with thorny scrubs all over the rocky patches of the park, it also has small patches of dry deciduous forest and small areas of grasslands. Sariska National Park was given the prestige of Tiger reserve in the year 1978 and was covered under Project Tiger thereafter. Sariska is famous for being the first reserve in the world to successfully relocate tigers. Sariska national park has a total area of 273.8 Sq.km and is only 107 km from Jaipur.
Nearest Railway station : Jaipur (107 km)
Nearest Airport : Jaipur (107 km)
Flora & Fauna
- Bengal Tiger
- Indian Leopard
- Jungle Cat
- Striped Hyena
- Golden Jackal
- Bush Quail
- Crested Serpent Eagle
Day 1 –
Pickup from Jaipur in the morning and drop to the resort. After lunch gear up for your first Jeep safari. Your gypsy will arrive at the resort to pick you up. Meet your gypsy driver and leave for the 1st Jeep Safari. Enjoy the sightings. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner and then Rest.
Day 2 –
Early Morning leave for 2nd Safari enjoy the cool morning breeze and track some Tigers and Leopards. Back for breakfast. Have rest and lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Lights Out!
Day 3 –
Early Morning Enjoy your 4th Safari in Land of Tigers. Post Breakfast pack up and Check Out. Leave for Jaipur station/airport and Board for respective destination
Tour concludes with Happy Memories !!
Sariska is famous for its Bengal tigers, but there was a time when the tiger population became zero in the park around 2005. Post which efforts were made to reintroduce Tigers in the park; one male Tiger and two female tigresses were relocated to Sariska National park from Ranthambore National park in Rajasthan in February 2009.
The Government of Rajasthan, Government of India and Wildlife Institute of India and tracking support from ISRO made the relocation project a success.
Ranthambore is also endowed with big lakes, the Padam Talav, Raj Bagh, Mallik Talav are the biggest ones.
Jeep Safari: This is a 3-hour expedition with experienced guides.
Each trip will take in at least 6 people and it is available in the morning from 6 AM to 10 AM and 2 PM to 6 PM.
Canter Safari: This type of safari takes about 20 people at a time and it covers all the 4 zones of the Park.
Timings are from 6 AM to 10 AM and 2 PM to 6 PM.
Winters at Sariska is chilled and weather drops to around 10-15 degrees. Summers at Sariska is extremely hot and the weather rises around 40-45 degrees. Average rainfall 650 mm
- Pickup and Drop from Jaipur to Jaipur by AC Car
- Accommodation at AC Hotel / Resort room on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis : 2 Nights
- All Meals veg-non veg at the resort (Buffet Unlimited Bf, Veg lunch & Non-Veg Dinner)
- 04 Exclusive Open Gypsy safaris
- All forest permissions and Guide Charges
- All toll and parking
- Transfer from Home city and back
- Meals during the train/flight / road journey
- Lens/Camera charges if any
- Anything other than mentioned above
- Any personal orders, laundry etc
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) as applicable.
- Extra Meals / Water Bottles
- All cancellations must be intimated to via email to email@example.com along with Booking Id
- Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘Cancellation Request’.
- No show or changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable.
For Wildlife Tours (7-Days, 5 Days & 1 Nights and Less) Tour / Expedition / Trail
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 90 days of Tour/Event/Activity 80% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 60 days of Tour/Event/Activity 60% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 40% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 20% of total price will be refunded
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 14 days or less of Tour/Event/Activity No refund will be provided.
- Refund amount will be initiated after deducting upto 2.5% of the refund amount. The applicable refund will be settled within 7 to 10 business days, after the cancellation request is approved by Book-My-Safari.
- Carry Forward of amount (if applicable) is only provided once (subject to seat availability of the event). If bookings are carried forward, no refunds will be provided in case you wish to cancel later or the event gets cancelled from our side.
- If Entire Tour/Event/Activity cancelled by Book-My-Safari, then refund will be processed within 7 to 10 business days of informing to the customer about cancellation of Tour/Event/Activity.
- No refund will be provided, if customer claim any kind of refund after 30 days of services provided.