Kabini Wildlife Safari
2 N / 3 Days
About Nagarhole National Park
Nagarhole national park, situated on the edges of the Karnataka and Kerala border, offers a perfect wildlife destination with some great wildlife sightings. It is one of the most densely populated tiger reserves in India and offers a wide diversity of flora and fauna. It was the 37th national park to come under Project Tiger in the year 1999. The forest is very thick and dense with a number of streams passing through it providing good water sources for mammals. The forest has a good ratio of predator and prey, with a good number of Tigers, leopards, Indian Gaur, Asiatic elephants, spotted deers, Sambhar deers, Wild boars, etc.
Kabini too is one such delight, where one can go to check out some rare sightings of animals at the Nagarhole National Park. Found alongside the riverbanks of the Kabini river are many species of birds and animals, making it a much sought-after destination, especially for wildlife photographers. The best attractions would have to be the land and water safari. While on land safari, one gets to spot bison, elephants, and peacocks along with some other rare sightings, the river safari is a delight for the ornithologists, with many winged wonders resting alongside the river.
Closest Airport : Bangalore
Closest Railway Station : Bangalore
Flora & Fauna
- Jungle Cat
- Slender Loris
- Small Indian Civet
- Indian Grey Mongoose
- Indian Brown Mongoose
- Stripe-Necked Mongoose
- Silver Oak
- Crocodile Bark
- Lagerstroemia Lanceolata
- Grewia Tiliaefolia
Day 1 –
Pickup from Bangalore in the morning. En-route Breakfast on your own and reach Resort by 11:30 am. Freshen up and rest. After lunch gear up for your first Jeep / Boat safari. Your gypsy will arrive at the resort to pick you up. Meet your gypsy driver and leave for the 1st Jeep / Boat Safari. Enjoy the forest of Kabini. Evening Back to Resort. Tea break. Dinner and then Rest.
Day 2 –
Early Morning leave for 2nd Jeep / Boat Safari enjoy the cool morning breeze and track some tigers / Leopards. Back for breakfast. Have rest and lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Jeep / Boat Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Lights Out!
Day 3 –
Early Morning Enjoy your 4th Jeep / Boat Safari in Land of Tigers. Post Breakfast packs up and Check Out. Leave for Bangalore station and Board for respective destination
Tour concludes with Happy Memories !!
The park derives its name from naga, meaning snake and hole, referring to streams.
It was set up in 1955 as a wildlife sanctuary and later its area increased to 643.39 square km.
It was upgraded into a national park in 1988. The park was declared a tiger reserve in 1999.
Summer are hot and dry from March to June with temperatures ranging from 30-45 degrees. Winters are soothing and cold from October to February with temperatures dropping as low as 9 degree Celsius. From June to September one can witness monsoons with rainfall of about 50 mm.
- Pickup and Drop from Bangalore to Bangalore by AC Car
- Accommodation at AC Hotel / Resort room on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis: 2 Nights
- All Meals veg-non veg at Kabini (Buffet Unlimited Bf, Veg lunch & Non-Veg Dinner)
- Exclusive Open Gypsy safaris (Shared Gypsy / Canter / Boat Safari)
- All forest permissions and Guide Charges
- All toll and parking
- Transfer from Home city and back
- Meals during the train/flight / road journey
- Lens/Camera charges if any
- Anything other than mentioned above
- Any personal orders, laundry etc.
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) as applicable
- Extra Meals / Water Bottles
- All cancellations must be intimated to via email to email@example.com along with Booking Id
- Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘Cancellation Request’.
- No show or changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable.
For Wildlife Tours (7-Days, 5 Days & 1 Nights and Less) Tour / Expedition / Trail
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 90 days of Tour/Event/Activity 80% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 60 days of Tour/Event/Activity 60% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 40% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 20% of total price will be refunded
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 14 days or less of Tour/Event/Activity No refund will be provided.
- Refund amount will be initiated after deducting upto 2.5% of the refund amount. The applicable refund will be settled within 7 to 10 business days, after the cancellation request is approved by Book-My-Safari.
- Carry Forward of amount (if applicable) is only provided once (subject to seat availability of the event). If bookings are carried forward, no refunds will be provided in case you wish to cancel later or the event gets cancelled from our side.
- If Entire Tour/Event/Activity cancelled by Book-My-Safari, then refund will be processed within 7 to 10 business days of informing to the customer about cancellation of Tour/Event/Activity.
- No refund will be provided, if customer claim any kind of refund after 30 days of services provided.