Jhalana Wildlife Park
2 N / 3 Days
About Jhalana National Park
Jhalana park is situated in an industrial area of Jaipur called Malviya nagar. It’s a small park within the city where Leopard rules as the primary predators. The prey base consists of Blue bulls, spotted deer, stray dogs, squirrels, and other herbivores. This Jhalana wildlife park has a small local temple inside which attracts a lot of tourists and is divided from the park by small fencing. Leopards are found roaming around the temple during the night and early morning time. There are more than 30 leopards in this small area of Jhalana Wildlife park. The government has started Jhalana online safari booking, which has to be done at the gate well in advance. The Jhalana wildlife park has been in limelight for 2-3 years because of the constant sightings of leopards offering some great photographic sightings. It also has a good amount of birds around, winters are the best season to do birding in the Jhalana wildlife park.
Closest Airport: Jaipur to Jhalana (7 km – 15 minutes traveling distance)
Closest Railway Station: Jaipur (12 kms)
Flora & Fauna
- Spotted Deer
- Wild Boars
- Barking Deer
- Desert Foxes
Day 1 –
Pickup from Jaipur in the morning and drop to the resort. After lunch gear up for your first Jeep safari. Your gypsy will arrive at the resort to pick you up. Meet your gypsy driver and leave for the 1st Jeep Safari. Enjoy the sightings. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner and then Rest.
Day 2 –
Early Morning leave for 2nd Safari enjoy the cool morning breeze and track some Leopards. Back for breakfast. Have rest and lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Lights Out!
Day 3 –
Early Morning Enjoy your 4th Safari in Land of Tigers. Post Breakfast packs up and Check Out. Leave for Jaipur station/airport and Board for the respective destination.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories !!
Tour Pricing: Per Head Tour Cost In Indian Rupees | Considering any person above 5 years of age
In the early 19th century, Jhalana was a popular hunting ground with eminent state officials being frequent visitors. The old Shikar Audhi stands as a testament to its popularity.
The last tiger was shot in 1948, and its cubs were relocated to the Jaipur Zoo.
Since then, leopards have been the apex predator here.
Summer is hot and dry from March to June with temperatures ranging from 30-45 degrees. Winters are soothing and cold from October to February with temperatures dropping as low as 9 degree Celsius. June to September one can witness monsoons with rainfall of about 50 mm.
- Pickup and Drop from Jaipur to Jaipur by AC Car
- Accommodation at AC Hotel / Resort room on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis: 2 Nights
- All Meals veg-non veg at the resort (Buffet Unlimited BF, Veg lunch & Non-Veg Dinner
- 04 Exclusive Open Gypsy safaris
- All forest permissions and Guide Charges
- All toll and parking
- Transfer from Home city and back
- Meals during the train/flight / road journey
- Lens/Camera charges if any
- Anything other than mentioned above
- Any personal orders, laundry etc.
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) as applicable
- Extra Meals / Water Bottles
- All cancellations must be intimated to via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with Booking Id
- Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘Cancellation Request’.
- No show or changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable.
For Wildlife Tours (7-Days, 5 Days & 1 Nights and Less) Tour / Expedition / Trail
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 90 days of Tour/Event/Activity 80% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 60 days of Tour/Event/Activity 60% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 40% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 20% of total price will be refunded
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 14 days or less of Tour/Event/Activity No refund will be provided.
- Refund amount will be initiated after deducting upto 2.5% of the refund amount. The applicable refund will be settled within 7 to 10 business days, after the cancellation request is approved by Book-My-Safari.
- Carry Forward of amount (if applicable) is only provided once (subject to seat availability of the event). If bookings are carried forward, no refunds will be provided in case you wish to cancel later or the event gets cancelled from our side.
- If Entire Tour/Event/Activity cancelled by Book-My-Safari, then refund will be processed within 7 to 10 business days of informing to the customer about cancellation of Tour/Event/Activity.
- No refund will be provided, if customer claim any kind of refund after 30 days of services provided.