Jawai Bera Leapord Safari
Udaipur / Jodhpur
2 N / 3 Days
About Jawai Bera Leopard Sanctuary
Now declared the Jawai Bandh Community Reserve, Bera is a small village located the Pali district of Rajasthan. It has a classic landscape with Aravalli hills dotting scrubland vegetation such as cactus. Hillocks with caves and rocks present here provide a perfect habitat for leopards. Close to the village is the river Jawai and Jawai Dam which is lifeline for villagers and leopards alike.
Nearest Railhead : Jawai Bandh ( 28kms) Falna(40kms)
Nearest Airport : Udaipur (161km)
Coordinates: 25.070507°N 73.156586°E
Flora & Fauna
- Indian Wolf
- Striped Hyena
- Blue Bulls
- Caracal (Rare Sight)
- Spear Grass
- Celosia Argentea
- Capparis Decidua
Jawai Bera Leopard Sanctuary Standard Itinerary:
Day 1 –
Pick up from Jawai Bandh/ Mori Bera at 12:00 pm and transfer to Bera,Jawai Bandh in private car. Check in and rest. After Lunch Gear up and Leave for 1st Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Lights off and day ends.
Day 2 –
Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for 2nd Wildlife Safari. Alternatively you may carry your breakfast on safari only to save on safari time. Post safari back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Lights off and day ends.
Day 3 –
Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari. Check Out luggage. Leave For Jawai Bandh/ Mori Bera by Private Vehicle.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories !!
Jawai area is scattered over 60 kilometer of radius covering 16 villages, 9 leopard safari points, a Jawai Bandh with the deepth of 62 feet deep which is spread over 5km range and in every direction you will see prodigious formation of mountains with lava rocks.
While you make entry in this area these lava rocks will confirm you the right way to reach jawai.
Bera’s leopards and the local community share a special bond, in which each respects others’ boundaries.
Jawai Leopard Safari timings are as follows.
Morning: 06:00 AM To 08:30 AM
Evening: 04:00 PM To 07:00 PM
Jawai Bird Watching timings are as follows:
Morning: 10:30 AM To 12:30 PM
Jawai Jungle Safari timings are as follows:
Morning: 05:30 AM To 9:00 PM
Summers are very hot with the mercury level rising up to 45°C.
Monsoon offer medium rainfalls.
Winters are cold with temperature going down as low as 8°C in December and January.
November and February are pleasant with slight cold in mornings and evenings.
- Pickup and Drop from Jawai Bandh in A/C Vehicle
- Accommodation in Resort on Triple/Twin/Single Sharing Basis in AC Rooms/luxury tents
- All Meals at Bera
- Leopard Safari in open gypsy
- All entry and Safari Permits
- Meals during the train/flight/ road journey
- Lens/Camera charges if any
- Evening Snacks at the Resort
- Anything other than mentioned above
- Any personal orders, laundry, etc
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) 5%
- Extra Meals / Water Bottles
- All cancellations must be intimated to via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with Booking Id
- Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘Cancellation Request’.
- No show or changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable.
For Wildlife Tours (7-Days, 5 Days & 1 Nights and Less) Tour / Expedition / Trail
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 90 days of Tour/Event/Activity 80% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 60 days of Tour/Event/Activity 60% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 40% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 20% of total price will be refunded
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 14 days or less of Tour/Event/Activity No refund will be provided.
- Refund amount will be initiated after deducting upto 2.5% of the refund amount. The applicable refund will be settled within 7 to 10 business days, after the cancellation request is approved by Book-My-Safari.
- Carry Forward of amount (if applicable) is only provided once (subject to seat availability of the event). If bookings are carried forward, no refunds will be provided in case you wish to cancel later or the event gets cancelled from our side.
- If Entire Tour/Event/Activity cancelled by Book-My-Safari, then refund will be processed within 7 to 10 business days of informing to the customer about cancellation of Tour/Event/Activity.
- No refund will be provided, if customer claim any kind of refund after 30 days of services provided.