Bandipur National Park
2 N / 3 Days
About Bandipur National Park
Bandipur National Park, is situated at the border of Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu. It has a span of around 874 sq. km together with adjoining Nagarhole National Park and Mudumalai National Park forming a huge wildlife corridor. And together these three park forms the Niligiri biosphere reserve which is around 2183 Sq.km protecting lots of endangered species. Bandipur National Park is around 80 km from Mysore on the highway going towards the famous hill station Ooty in Tamil Nadu. Bandipur National Park is located in Gundlupet Taluq of Chamarajanagar district of Karnataka. It was earlier known to be the hunting ground for the Maharaja of the Kingdom of Mysore, but later it was declared a Tiger reserve. Bandipur National park has different types of biomes but is majorly covered by dry deciduous forests.
Flora & Fauna
- Indian Elephants
- Royal Bengal Tiger
- Sloth Bear
- Four Horned Antelope
- Indian Kino Tree
Day 1 –
Pickup from Bangalore in the morning. En-route Breakfast on own and reach Resort by 11:30 am. Freshen up and rest. After lunch gear up for your first Jeep safari. Your gypsy will arrive at the resort to pick you up. Meet your gypsy driver and leave for the 1st Jeep Safari. Enjoy the forest of Bandipur National park. Evening Back to Resort. Tea break. Dinner and then Rest.
Day 2 –
Early Morning leave for 2nd Jeep Safari enjoy the cool morning breeze and track some tigers / Leopards. Back for breakfast. Have rest and lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Jeep Safari at Bandipur Tiger Reserve. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session amongst your group. Lights Out!
Day 3 –
Early Morning Enjoy your 4th Jeep Safari in Land of Tigers. Post Breakfast pack up and Check Out. Leave for Bangalore station and Board for respective destination
Tour concludes with Happy Memories !!
Historically, the Maharaja of the Kingdom of Mysore used to use Bandipur as a hunting ground, then in 1931 the latest Maharaja created a sanctuary of 90 square kilometres out of it and named it Venugopala Wildlife Park.
In 1973, the Bandipur Tiger Reserve was established under Project Tiger by adding a whopping 800 square kilometres to the Wildlife Park.
Since then, the commendable efforts of the forest department at managing the park have bore fruit as Bandipur is the most famous park of South India.
Summer are hot and dry from March to June with temperatures ranging from 30-45 degrees. Winters are soothing and cold from October to February with temperatures dropping as low as 9 degree Celsius. June to September one can witness monsoons with rainfall of about 50 mm.
- Pickup and Drop from Bangalore to Bangalore by AC Car
- Accommodation at AC Hotel / Resort room on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis: 2 Nights
- All Meals veg-non veg at the lodge (Buffet Unlimited Bf, Veg lunch & Non-Veg Dinner)
- 04 Open Vehicle safaris (Shared Gypsy / Canter)
- All forest permissions and Guide Charges
- All toll and parking
- Transfer from Home city and back
- Meals during the train/flight/road journey
- Lens/Camera charges if any
- Anything other than mentioned above
- Any personal orders, laundry etc.
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) 5%
- Extra Meals / Water Bottles
- All cancellations must be intimated to via email to email@example.com along with Booking Id
- Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘Cancellation Request’.
- No show or changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable.
For Wildlife Tours (7-Days, 5 Days & 1 Nights and Less) Tour / Expedition / Trail
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 90 days of Tour/Event/Activity 80% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 60 days of Tour/Event/Activity 60% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 40% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 20% of total price will be refunded
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 14 days or less of Tour/Event/Activity No refund will be provided.
- Refund amount will be initiated after deducting upto 2.5% of the refund amount. The applicable refund will be settled within 7 to 10 business days, after the cancellation request is approved by Book-My-Safari.
- Carry Forward of amount (if applicable) is only provided once (subject to seat availability of the event). If bookings are carried forward, no refunds will be provided in case you wish to cancel later or the event gets cancelled from our side.
- If Entire Tour/Event/Activity cancelled by Book-My-Safari, then refund will be processed within 7 to 10 business days of informing to the customer about cancellation of Tour/Event/Activity.
- No refund will be provided, if customer claim any kind of refund after 30 days of services provided.