- All cancellations must be intimated to via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with Booking Id
- Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘Cancellation Request’.
- No show or changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable.
For Wildlife Tours (7-Days, 5 Days & 1 Nights and Less) Tour / Expedition / Trail
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 90 days of Tour/Event/Activity 80% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 60 days of Tour/Event/Activity 60% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 40% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 20% of total price will be refunded
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 14 days or less of Tour/Event/Activity No refund will be provided.
- Refund amount will be initiated after deducting upto 2.5% of the refund amount. The applicable refund will be settled within 7 to 10 business days, after the cancellation request is approved by Book-My-Safari.
- Carry Forward of amount (if applicable) is only provided once (subject to seat availability of the event). If bookings are carried forward, no refunds will be provided in case you wish to cancel later or the event gets cancelled from our side.
- If Entire Tour/Event/Activity cancelled by Book-My-Safari, then refund will be processed within 7 to 10 business days of informing to the customer about cancellation of Tour/Event/Activity.
- No refund will be provided, if customer claim any kind of refund after 30 days of services provided.
Please Note :
- Amount will be refunded through Electronic Transfer or by the card (Debit/Credit)
- Refund of amount will initiate after deducting the applicable cancellation Charges and service charge and both will be settled within 7 to 10 days of the day of cancellation request approved by Book-My-Safari.
DAMAGE & LOSS
- Participants are aware that there may be a risk involved of Physical / Personal / Life loss on Tour/Event/Activity.
- In the Tour/Event/Activity of any Mishap / Eventuality / Natural calamity and any kind of monitory / physical / life loss of participant happens, then in any such circumstances Book-My-Safari & it’s Employees, Associates, Directors & Leaders/Experts will not be held responsible.
- Participating members will be responsible for any kind of expenses related to Accident / Mishap / Eventuality / Physical / Life / Medical Treatment. Book-My-Safari will not be held responsible for any expenses related to mentioned expenses.
- Each participant will be responsible for his/her own safety and belongings.
- Book-My-Safari reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Services at any time and without prior notice.
- If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site or via the Services or provide you with notice of the modification. We will also update the “Last Updated Date” at the top of these Terms.
- Any changes will become effective immediately upon your acceptance of the modified Terms, whether by, without limitation, creating a Listing or requesting the booking of a Group Tour. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Services