A meeting with Tigers of the Royal Lakes !!
About the Tour :
Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most renowned national park in Northern India. The park is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan, which is about 130 km from Jaipur. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination.
Ranthambore National park is spread over an area of 1,334 sq km along with its nearby sanctuaries like the Mansingh Sanctuary and the Kaila Devi Sanctuary. The park is majorly famous for its tigers and is one of the best locations in India to see the majestic predators in its natural habitat. The tigers can be easily spotted even during the day time busy at their ordinary quest- hunting and taking proper care of their young ones.
Ranthambore is also counted as the famous heritage site because of the pictorial ruins that dot the wildlife park. Certainly, a visit to Ranthambore National Park is a treat for every wildlife and nature lover. The time spend on watching tigers roaming around, verdant greenery, a gamut of other species of chirpy birds and animals is priceless and worth enough to be explored at least once in a life.
Type : Wildlife Safari Tour
Day 1 –
Pick up from Sawai Madhopur at 10:00 am and transfer to Ranthambore national park in private car. Reach Resort by 11:00 pm. Check in and rest. After Lunch Gear up and Leave for 1st Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Lights off and day ends.
Day 2 –
Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for 2nd Wildlife Safari. Alternatively you may carry your breakfast on safari only to save on safari time. Post safari back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Lights off and day ends.
Day 3 –
Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari. Check Out luggage. Enjoy the delicious Lunch and post Lunch Leave For Sawai Madhopur junction by Private Vehicle.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories !!
- Pickup and Drop from Sawai Madhopur to Sawai Madhopur in A/C Vehicle
- Accommodation in Resort on Triple/Twin/Single Sharing Basis in AC Rooms/luxury tents
- All Meals at Ranthambore National Park
- Tiger Safari in open gypsy
- All Taxes and Safari Permits
- Government Tax-9%
- Train/flight Tickets ex-Nagpur
- Any Camera Charges.
- Any Tips or gratitudes.
- Personal orders, laundry, phone calls etc.
- Any Other Expense other than mentioned above.
1. Tiger is just a part of forest and tiger sighting is matter of luck, so always enjoy the overall forest with other mammals and birds.
2. This is just a standard itinerary, you may extend the days of wildlife safari and hotel stay at Pench National Park, as per your customized requirement.
3. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fees structure by Forest department.
4.You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you
5. The team or ground staff are not responsible for loss of personal luggage or valuable due to travellers negligence during the tour or any medical / rescue evacuation due to personal mishaps. Entering the swimming pool or any water reservoir are at personal risk
6. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
7. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the sport)
For the Best Deals/Child Policy or Payment Details, kindly get in touch with us on 8692022777 / 8422049888
Read more about RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK HERE !!