Book-My-Safari.com is proudly India’s Biggest, Most Unique and Most effiental travel portal for Wildlife & Photography tours.
Vision : To be India’s Most Popular & Trusted Wildlife Safari Planner and helping Wildlife Conservation through Wildlife Tourism via cycle of Awareness, Appreciation, Surveillance and Local Employment Generation
1. To provide one-stop-solution for everything & everyone in wildlife tourism.
2. Providing Hasselfree, precisely planned, hand crafted, cost effective wildlife tours to clients across India ensuring value for money
3. Creating memorable wildlife experiences for travellers, help generating awareness and appreciation towards biodiversity of India
4. Generating employment at grassroot level for villagers around National parks & Sanctuaries
5. Promote lesser known and ignored wildlife tourism places over the ones in limelight, thus providing new options to travellers, helping in increased surveillance and employment opportunities there.
6. Providing value added study tours across various National Parks and sanctuaries for school & college students in economic budget.
7. Help planning the species specific expeditions for serious photographers and conservation photographers
8. Serving Wildlife Holidays to foreigner tourists, showing them real side of India, making them appreciate India’s wild heritage & Increasing foreign revenue for our country.
Book-My-Safari.com team is a brilliant spectrum of colors. Behind every successful moment you enjoy on your tour planned by Book-My-Safari.com, there is contribution of many passionate people, working hard to make your trip a success !
Everyone in our team, right from the visionary founders to knowledgeable gypsy drivers, are thoroughly passionate about Wildlife and spend lots of time on field throughout the year keeping themselves updated about potential sightings and connected with important local resources.
Find out more about this AWESOME team below :
Industry Experience : Being more than 7 years in industry of Wildlife Tourism you can rest assure that you are in safe hands and your tour will be hasselfree. We are the ones behind Popular tourism brands like Mumbai Travellers Club and have made thousands of people travel with us very happily.
Wildlife Knowledge : We ourselves are from Zoology and Wildlife research background having in depth knowledge of forests, it’s biodiversity, Wildlife behaviour and on field techniques which collectively helps in increased chances of wildlife sighting and photography
Local Resources : We have been working closely with Locals, Tribals, Gypsy drivers and forest guides for years and that bond has made sure we have a strong local resource network across India. These people are awesome !! Simple, pure by heart, poor by economy yet rich by knowledge and posses some great skillsets about wildlife which always helps in exploring forests in depth.
Customer Service : Simply put it’s our atmost priority. We believe in delevering best experience than selling cheapest package and we understand the importance of clients precious time and provide real time solutions. Lastly we might take a day extra to serve your requirements but we have habit of planning meticulously and pushing hard for perfection, thus avoiding any last minute hassles which might spoil your tour.
Passion for Travel : We are not Couch potato tour planners. We are crazy Wildlife Lovers. We ourselves are die hard travellers and spend a lot of our time travelling passionately across forests of India, Photographing wildlife at its best (not to mention getting our clothes durty for perfect shot of a tiny frog, sleeping in tents inside forest infested by man-eating leopard or Trekking high up in Himalayas in -10 degree celsius temparature just to spot a rare bird )
Trust & Transparency : We are simple and believe in simplicity. We just don’t play the popular game of hidden costs nor we hide any facts from our clients. Probably this one of the biggest reasons that so far more than 35,000 travellers have travelled with us.
Responsible Tourism Policy : We are thankful that Almighty Nature has given us Passion, Talent and Opportunities to work closely with wildlife & make our living out of it. We always want to be thankful to him for this grace and whenever possible we try to pay back to nature or help in awareness & conservation via tourism by various direct and indirect initiatives.