Top 5 things never to forget while going on wildlife safari
Going on a wildlife safari is vitalities-refreshing experience especially for people living in cities. However, a wildlife safari is not like a visit to cinema hall and one needs to take into account several things in order to make sure that their wildlife safari in India provides desirable and memorable experience than being a woeful experience.
* Carry clothes according to the season of the visit. Carry clothes that will help you camouflage with the surroundings.
* Always carry Original Identity Proof.
* Carry a frangrance-free Sunscreen.
* Always keep your phone on silent or airplane mode when entering forest.
* Cover your face with a scarf to protect it from dust.
* Also carry extra batteries, memory cards for cameras and cover it to protect the camera from dust,rain etc.
* Always remain calm and composed when any sighting takes place.
* Your guide/mentor and locals know the area inside the forest better than anyone, so do cooperate with them.
* Do follow strict timing as given by your team leader to avoid delay in any activities as safaris are group events.
* Always respect your local guide/driver and their knowledge about the forest during an safari.
* For herping/monsoon wildlife tous, always carry wind-cheaters, proper clothing and shoes, water-proof bags. Also get rain proof covers for your camers/binoculars etc.
* Do not litter in forest and surrounding areas
* Do not throw anything out of the gypsy.
* Dont yell,scream or wave at the animals.
* Do not wear brightly coloured clothes or apply any kind of perfumes or deos
* Never feed any animals
* Do not play any loud music in vicinity of the forest area.
* No one is allowed to get down from the gypsy inside the forest.
* Do not argue with any person like forest guards,guides,locals or even travellers from another gypsy during the safari.